Hybrid View

Haverchuck

FT: Tons of Star Wars CCG cards. Want ANY loose Star Wars figures!

Hey all. I have mayve two boxes of Star Wars CCG cards. I think all are from the original 2 series. There are tons of duplicates. I am positive there are very many rare cards, since a friend of mine gave them too me. Unfortunatley, I don't know what ones are rare. So instead of deciphering them, I thought I'd offer them here. I beleive I have anywehre from 1,000 to 1,500 of these cards. Im sure there worth quite a bit of money too. I'd be willing to trade them all for ANY Star Wars figure. When I mean Any, I mean any. They can be loose, without accessories, whatever.

I really like the old classic line, and I'm sure alot of you have tons of duplicates to get rid of. Any playsets/vehicles are cool too. I'd also love to get anything Ewok/Jawa like if you have any. If anyone is interested in helping me get rid of these cards, and get some classic figures, please e-mail me at gizmodvdx@yahoo.com

BTW, I won't be checking this board for responses, so PLEASE E-MAIL ME!

Trades belong in the proper "Trading" section, so I'm gonna move this to there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.