Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Toy Fair Vader At Swfan.wizards.com!

Toy Fair 2002 25th Anniversary Darth Vaderô (Collector Grade)

AVAILABLE NOW TO FAN CLUB MEMBERS!!!! GET EM BOYEEEE
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

OUT ALREADY! THIS IS TICKING ME OFF. WHY ARE THEY JERKING US AROUND?
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

they told me they only had a few to begin with...and that now the ones they have left are the "cancellations of orders" and stuff like that...i dunno...im just glad im not payin what them fools on ebay are for it

but its sold out like 3 times and they just keep magically getting more so...

Exclamation Thanks a TON Daye Azur-Jamin!

I got through finaly. For some reason they kept poping up and saying they were out. Thanks Daye Azur-Jamin, if you hadn't posted I wouldn't have known.

thats cool! no prob

well that was quick! sold out

hehehehehe

This is the strangest operation they have ever run. It's like they got some guy walking around the company looking for these Vaders. Every time he finds one or two he runs to the computer to sell them on the web site. Then someone buys the couple and he's off again looking for a couple more. I don't think the fan club is makeing any friends with this operation. They better make nice nice or they will feel the backlash, and I don't think you want 10,000 angry Star Wars fans calling and emailing you everyday. Something tells me that would not be a good thing.

I thought they were holding some Vaders extra in case some of the first batch got damaged in shipping. Why are they selling the rest of them, when they haven't even shipped the first ones?

Yeah, are a lot of us having problems with them? They charged me a month ago for one and they have still not shipped it. What a backwards way to run a company.