Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Bounty Hunter would you like to see in EP3?

I would like to see either Bossk or IG-88 make at least a small apperence. Anyone else?
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

I'd like to see a few IG-88s, Bossk, Boba Fett, 4-LOM and maybe Jango Fett (Hey, this dude's been cloned about 50 zillion times, there could be more than one used as a bounty hunter! Don't give up hope JF96!!!).

PENDO!

Completely new ones. Why on earth would they use the same bounty hunters we've already seen? Apart from the fact that Dengar and Bossk would probably be children at the time of episode three. It's a huge galaxy full of freelance labourers and renegades and mercenaries. If Vader uses any bounty hunters to help track down Jedi as we know he will. He's likely to use different Bounty Hunters, Or just Boba Fett. It would be interesting to see the two of them face each other again. See the bitterness in Boba's face and the non recognition in Anakin's. But it would be cool to see them together before the OT. So the relationship seems stronger in ESB. Hence the fact that Boba gets to hang out with Vader in the freezing chamber and not just wait outside somewhere like he should really have done since the freezing process was nothing to do with Fett. It was Vader's gig.

Anyway, no known bounty hunters apart from a teenaged Boba maybe. And briefly at that. No need to dwell on him for hours. There's a little story going on somewhere in episode three concerning the beginnings of the Empire and the birth of the rebellion and then the fight between Obi and Anakin and Anakins fall to the dark side and the birth of the Skywalker twins.

This is more of an E3 topic, so I'm going to move it on up to the East Side. . . I mean, over to that forum.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd only like to see one: Zuckuss. The rest all seem like they're in their prime during ESB, but Zuckuss seems more mysterious, he could be the "old dog" of the hunters.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Jango...of course the actuall one will be dead...and boba...the whole fett family...
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

I agree with Jargo...

I think that the folks at Lucasfilm should use their imaginations and come up with some new bounty hunters. I like the ones in the original trilogy, but enough is enough. There are already way too many OT characters popping up in the Prequel Trilogy. The galaxy is huge... why don't these people go out there and have lives...??
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yep, and I'll add that I don't like seeing Bossk and Dengar in Jabba's palace. Leave those guys right where they are, on the deck of that Star Destroyer (Executioner ?). I always liked the look of that lineup, and now that we know Boba's background, I think he should be the only one getting more screen time (but not much, like Jargo said). We should be able to deduce quite easily from the death of Jango that Boba hates the Jedi.

None at all.I really don't like bounty Hunters.I don't like Boba fett.
    I really find it ridiculous that he's in AOTC let alone EP3.
    We've heard no Han,Chewie,Mon Mothma,or Tarkin(Hope all of which is false information) in either EP2 or 3.But we get Boba Fett??!!Give me a break!!
    I know he has a huge fanbase but really!
    Sorry Had to rant.If Mr.Lucus is looking to tie all six movies together,I can think of alot of better ways to do it than use a three line wonder like scream like a girl Fett.Sorry again Fett fans
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by Dryanta
    None at all.I really don't like bounty Hunters.I don't like Boba fett.
    I really find it ridiculous that he's in AOTC let alone EP3.
    We've heard no Han,Chewie,Mon Mothma,or Tarkin(Hope all of which is false information) in either EP2 or 3.But we get Boba Fett??!!Give me a break!!
    I know he has a huge fanbase but really!
    Sorry Had to rant.If Mr.Lucus is looking to tie all six movies together,I can think of alot of better ways to do it than use a three line wonder like scream like a girl Fett.Sorry again Fett fans
    Good! Nice to know that I'm not the only one who's tired of hearing about Boba Fett! I do like the fact that we will learn more about his origins...but it would be nice to see some of the others...even if they are just cameos.

As far as Han, Lando, Mon Mothma, Tarkin....definitely. I would like to see Han Solo (teenager...maybe) as a cadet in the Imperial Navy posted on Chewbacca's home planet where the Wookies are prisonners of the Empire. I think that we will see Tarkin in either Episode II or III...Gabriel Byrne anyone???
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"