republic gunship

Can anyone confirm that the Republic gunship and or the arena playset will be out on day 1 april 22/23??? I had read somewhere that it would be...

Nope, both unfortunetly scheduled for Fall release. However the good part is that each will only be $40.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Good price point, but it's gonna kill me to have to wait until next fall to get these two. I'm looking forward to these more than any other vehicle/playset by far.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

That is a good price for that Republic Gunship, that ship is awesome, and that arena playset, spectacular! I only wish LEGO had this mentality, their rendering of the Republic Gunship is priced at a heafty $89.99, the second most expensive Star Wars LEGO ever, beisdes the Millenium Falcon, even Mos Espa Pod Race was like 79.99 and you got 3 vehicles!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Good grief! It will cost collectors an arm and a LEGO.

I too am quite excited about these two items. They both look great and I understand that the versions we saw at toy fair were still in the working and development stages. So i'm sure the final products will have a quite a bit more weathering and detail to them, to make them coincide with the great detailing we see on the Jedi Starfighter and the Slave I.

The price point is another thing that excites me. Originally I saw a listing of Hasbro toy prices and the Jedi Starfighter was listed as $80, but this might have just been a rumored price list someone came up with. I can't even remember where I saw it.

Anyway $40 bucks is totally tolerable for a ship of that size and coolness.

Bring on the clones!

i havent seen or heard about either of them, where could i see a pic?
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Originally posted by mrhat
    ...even Mos Espa Pod Race was like 79.99 and you got 3 vehicles!
    Actually, the MSRP on the Mos Espa Podrace LEGO set was also $89.99.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh thats right, it went down pretty soon thereafter though
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man