Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Yep SBD88, it was started way back when the new forums were opened. No worries, knowing the mods and their cleaning attempts, they will probably stick them all together sooner or later.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Darth Vader....hands down! I mean he's mostly machine now...and survived falling into a pit of molten lava...come on...Maul didn't even survive being sliced in half. Molten lava has got to be way more painful! VADER RULES!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Merged. Hard to believe, but this thread is #53!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Vader is cooler looking, but Maul's heart is more so leaning to the dark side than Vader's has. Maul would always be a darksider.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I would have to go with Vader on this one...Vader would have gotten annoyed with Maul prancing around, doing flips and jumps and dropped a building on him. game over.

I hear that! But instead of a building, it would be the Super Star Destoryer Executor!

Game over, man, GAME OVER!
    MTFBWY, FMTPO!!!

There is no need to compare the two.

Maul was young, and he would have gotten stronger.
    Vader was young, and he got stronger.

Maul was cocky. If he was not so cocky, I believe he would have grown to be as powerfull as Vader.

And in the EU, Maul does kick Vader's *** good. But it is Maul's cockiness again that get's Vader the "win". Maul was a better fighter, and he took Vader. Vader simply killed Maul when Maul let his guard down...

If I remember the fight correctly...

And I must say that those who say "Obi-Wan killed Maul, Vader killed Obi-Wan" are not looking into it straight.

Obi-Wan gave himself for Luke b/c he knew that Luke was so strong b/c he was Vader's son. Obi-Wan didnt get beaten by Vader, he sacraficed himself for the Jedi. That was not really a fair for Obi-Wan, considering he turned off the Saber so Vader could finish him off.

Well I feel anyone who thinks Maul has even a remote chance of winning any battle with Vader is a complete moron and needs to watch every Vader choke scene in the original movies. Maul would not even swing his saber before Vvader already had him is a deadly force choke.
    "War not make one great"- Jedi Master Yoda "The Empire Strikes Back"