Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!

Thank You!

I just want to say thanks to Sir Steve and all those Admins and people who work so hard to make this entire site so wonderful! This is HANDS DOWN the best website I've ever had the pleasure to participate in! I've already met so many great people here, and I've only been on since December. I really enjoy everyone here, no childish behavior or bad language (come to think of it, this might be the ONLY place where there is no bad language )
    Just good peeps who want to participate in what they love best... STAR WARS.

THANKS YOU TO ALL! I LOVE this place!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

you said it Deoxyribonucleic !!
    this actually is the best starwars site in my opinion

I will have to agree with a mighty AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!! I have to say, I have not seen any pre-teen pranks here. Like "anyone want to cyber with a 16/M PM me". I have left so many message boards b/c of that kind of behavior. Now we all are a bit childish here at times(PANTS!) but I think you have to be to enjoy this. There has to be a child in you somewhere to have this much fun! My hats off to Sir Steve and his gang for a great place to spend time! It even makes a Star Wars freak like me feel welcomed:happy:
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Thanks to Steve, JediTricks, ArtDoesArt, Thrawn, ACPin, Randy( ), and all the mods. This place is a blast!

Well said! This is the only website which I visit EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sometimes I visit it more than one time a day! So, here's to you Steve, staff, and moderators. We all love you!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Originally posted by PloKoon2385
    Well said! This is the only website which I visit EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sometimes I visit it more than one time a day! So, here's to you Steve, staff, and moderators. We all love you!
    Right on, this is like the third time ive been on the boards today!
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Poor forgotten b0b, the videogames editor.

Anyway, it's been a lot of fun hanging with all you good people and attempting to keep things running as smoothly as possible. Without you fine buoys and gulls, it wouldn't be such a happening place, so thank you - the SSG forumites and readers - for making this place as great as it is.

And I don't see anything wrong with pants, WOO!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I toast the entire SSG community!

Light banter, in depth SW film discussion/analysis/disagrements, some great general discussion threads, and a recent online trade to name a few deserve a hearty salute!

Keep up the good work everyone

Thanks everyone but without you, SSG wouldn't be here so I would like to thank YOU! To help us, just continue to click our advertisers ads as they pay the bills to keep the site online!

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Here's a good way to sum it all up: eh hem... Thank you to EVERYONE! The people who run the place, the guys who created it, Steve, all the moderators, all the people who are moderated, and everyone who visits! Thank you all! Ok enough, sounds like an acceptance speech... Thank you to my wife....etc, etc, etc....
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower