Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

real obscure Jabba alien or guard question

in Rotj, there's someone dressed in what seems like all black wearing a kinda funky helmet...this person is pushed by Leia (in Boushh disguise) and falls down a couple of steps when she's making her grand entrance into Jabba's palace and the movie itself. Anybody know who this is and where I might find a decent photo?

thanks
    Last edited by AmanaMatt; 08-29-2001 at 12:18 AM.

i asked this question in the old forums and i think the answer was that it is Sergeant Doallyn. i don't know where to find a full costume shot but this is the head shot from the decipher card with a different coloured uniform. It could be the one he wore on the skiff. i believe Luke throws him overboard into the Sarlaac.

wow, thanks...looks like that may be the helmet at least. Ths shot in ROTJ is soo quick!

That's a cool lookin' guy. When does the figure come out?

Thumbs up

Yeah he is a cool character, it woul dbe cool to see him made into a figure.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Since the helmets aren't exactly the same (the guy in the palace has a more rounded helmet) and they have different outfits on. (one black, one yellow) I wonder if these are the same character? (Sgt. Doallyn) I used to think it was the same guy, but now I'm not so sure. it's kind of like the vintage figures. Klaatu changed outfits before he got on the skiff? probably not. The guy in the palace is called Wooof and the guy in the frilly white jumper is Klaatu. Same with these two helmeted chaps. One is Sgt. Doallyn and the other is???

I figured both outfits were grey but hey, what do i know? They're both so similar looking it's hard to notice any difference in the blink of an eye they are on screen. Now can anyone tell me if i'm going mad, but I'm sure I saw a duro skiff guard on that second skiff.

I've never seen a Duro on a skiff. But I found one in the palace.
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

Ist the guy a bounty Hunter or someone related to the galactic empire?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I believe the one that gets pushed down is Bane Malar. He is a bounty hunter with a similar helmet and Sergeant Doallyn is the skiff guard. No there is not a Duros on the second skiff. On the second skiff there are three humans, Doallyn, an un named nikto, Kithaba, Pote Snitkin, and Giran the grey nikto.
    Last edited by NiktosRule; 09-02-2001 at 06:26 PM.