Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I just settled for the easy way out and bought them from a guy off Ebay. He went to Wal-Mart for Hot Wheels and finds AOTC figures. I go to Wal-Mart looking for AOTC figures everyday and find purety S--T! Well, that's how it works. Also, The One, you said you found Jar Jar Binks, Nikto Jedi, and Geonisian warrior? Weren't they not due out till like May?

most of the time i only buy one of each, mainly cause i dont have enough money to buy to of each, maybe ill be able to this summer wheni get my first job
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

hey just noticed that my jedi starfighter doesnt have any preview thing on it...do any of them say preview?
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Nesteafett, those figures will be out on April 23rd. If you get the NewForceComics newsletter, they say there will be 19 figures out at release. If you are on there preferred customer list you get an e-Mail that states the figures due out. There are 3 assortments, 1 collection 1 with 8 figures, and 2 collection 2, 1 case has 6 figures, the other case has 6 different figures, however, I believe it was the battledroid which is the same in both cases, so 11 new collection 2 figures, plus more vehicles and possibly 1 more assortment due out if they get it out in time. Meaning you'll have to shell out alot more F***N' dough this time around. You thought you spent alot in 99' theres more, I dont care if they said they're are trying to space it out more so you dont have to spend all your money in one big bulk, thats how theyre are doing it, hasbros retarded. There is going to be alot of upset people, cause the collectors out there who like to get everything are gonna be spending an easy $400 on the 23rd, if not more, for the collectors like me who like to buy more then 1 set! But I did find all 11 collection 2 cases, however there were only a couple with the nikto case, the rest of the cases were all the tuskin raider case.

Wheat’s the big deal about getting 3 of each. I have lots of friends who wants them too
    but they just dont do the effort to get up in the morning and to go hunting for figures.
    Please dont get me wrong I am no scalper but like most collectors I would also buy 3 of
    each. 1 set for keeps 2nd set to open and the 3rd set for one of my lucky friends I
    mentioned earlier and maybe he would return the favor when he found something. Better I then some good for nothing
    deadbeat scalper trying to get true collectors to shell out their hard erned republican
    credits.
    golden wizard

The One, PM sent.

Originally posted by browndroid
    hey just noticed that my jedi starfighter doesnt have any preview thing on it...do any of them say preview?
    Cool finds everyone.

No, the Jedi Starfighters do not say Preview on them.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Originally posted by goldwizz
    Better I then some good for nothing
    deadbeat scalper trying to get true collectors to shell out their hard erned republican
    credits.
    You had a good argument going until you got to this part. By saying this, you're operating under the assumption that the very next guy to walk in the store after you, every single time, will be a scalper. Buying for friends, as you've stated is one thing. Cleaning off the pegs to protect the general well being from scalpers is another. The only way to defeat scalpers is to stop buying from them.

3 of each

3 of each is hardly cleaning the pegs. I have been permanently scared by scalpers. I walked into Toys-R-Us SM one morning to find myself with a whole section full of Commtech R2-D2 with Leia, Stormtroopers, Vaders, Gredos, and jawas so I pick one of each and think to leave the rest for my fellow collectors. I then go home and call my friend to tell him the good news. We agree to go to back and get him a set and a second set for me to open. When we got back to Toys-R-Us we found someone (scalper) at the register purchasing 12 unopened boxes of these figures and at the pegs were all the R2-D2s with holo leia and stormtroopers were gone. So from that point on I do not take any risk of having this happening to me again so I purchase 3 of each.1st set to open, 2nd set to keep closed, 3rd set for friend..
    golden wizard

Angry Re: CA- AOTC Figures EARLY ---NOT PREVIEW FIGS

Boy some people have all the luck!!! congrat's on your find. Now sind some of that luck to us over here on the darkside so dance around the house like you did when you found those figures.( and you know you did )
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "