Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: 3 of each

Originally posted by goldwizz
    3 of each is hardly cleaning the pegs.
    Maybe if you're the only person who bought 3. But I'm sure you're not the only person to buy multiples. If my TRU puts out 2 cases of figures in the morning, and 4 people come in that day and buy multiples, what the hell does that leave me?

It leaves you with a whole next day to find what you looking for. If not the next then the next and the next. It's a matter going out and finding and beating other collectors and scalpers to the figures. I do not like it either but you have to do what you have to do or you end up with nothing and have to resolve your problem by buying and feeding the scalper that are beating you to the figs...
    golden wizard

I don't live in a major US city that has TRU, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target all within driving distance. It's basically TRU or bust.

I know this is a debate older than Strom Thurmond himself, but my opinion is that if you want an extra one to open, build an army with, or trade why not just get it. However, if you're there the same time as another collector, the considerate and polite thing to do is share...unless the other guy is a scalper, then knock him out, put a girlie dress on him, and stick him in the display window.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Unhappy

Man can you imagine what it's going to be like when we start looking for all the figures for ATOC? To be honest I'm only going for two figures (Jango and Boba Fett) when they come out in April, and with the way the stores are going to be with all the people at that time I might not even get those two until a much later date.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Boy, now everyone is on the AOTC Band Wagon. No one ever posted here untill the new movie is about to be released along with the new figures. Are you the people that JEDIpartnr and I will have to deal with at Midnight Madness??? Are you Poser's-Want To Be Colletors???

I've been collecting for a while now, but just recently found out about the forums here. In fact I started posting because of the Preview Figures. It's helped me out a lot though so I'll continue to post.

Hey jedi Drew

How can you be a poser collector?
    "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

Beavis, perhaps you can tell me why "Depends" are on your receipt?.......I mean.......for crying out loud!

Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
    Beavis, perhaps you can tell me why "Depends" are on your receipt?.......I mean.......for crying out loud!
    Wouldn't you need Depends too if you found EP2 figures a month before the release date?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas