Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    He's got a point there.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Talking CA-AOTC figures

The Walmart in Santa Clarita, CA also put out the AOTC figures. I picked up all 6 they had. Someone must have used a jedi mindtrick on the stock personel to put them out early.

Now I'm getting frustrated. There is still no sign of them here in the good ol' Carolina's. And if there has, please someone speak up.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

So far havent seen the vehicles or any collection 1 at a store. Has anybody else? Also I found out what the Celebration II fig is. I wont say cause I dont want certain people to freak out cause they wanted to be surprised or Hasbro having a heartattack over it, but Ill tell you this. They pumped it up so much, made it sound really exciting, its not, it was sort of a let down. SO dont get your hopes up about this really exclusive one time only figure, actually it sort of sux, and we already have a version of it Dont you just love Hasbro. I guess its a way they, Hasbro and the Fan Club, by not telling anybody, make it so more people will come to this show to get this one time never again figure. Dont bother!

My buddy bought a few cases of AOTC from Entertainment Earth on FRiday. He went down to pick them up, so I dont know if they are selling them just there or online as well. Also I called and after a few minutes of talking to the guy on the phone, he agreed to sell me a few cases even though I didnt preorder any, if I came down in person. SO I guess they are selling them. Although another friend called as well and they told him they arent selling them yet, so I guess it depends on who you talk to. You might want to call and check it out. But I know he got them cause I saw the cases and the receipt. SO if you dont mind paying a little more, actually its Entertainment Earth, so alot more ( Nobody rips off the collectors better then our good pals over at Entertainment Earth) then call them up and get your cases now, cause even though they arent up on the website for in stock, they are selling them now that is Confirmed.
    Last edited by The One; 04-01-2002 at 02:19 AM.