Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Smile CA- AOTC Figures EARLY ---NOT PREVIEW FIGS

I just picked up Attack of the Clones Figures at WalMart in Antioch CA. I found them on an encap, I guess they put them out by mistake. Battle Droid, Ploo Koon, Captine Typho, and Tuskin Raider. There seems to be less of Battle droids and Tuskin Raiders in the assortment they had. THEY WERE $5.88!!! Here is a picture of them.

Good LuckPicture of Figures

Good Luck finding some

You gotta love it when Walmart empoyees have no clue!!!
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Found: battle droid, Captain Typho, Boba Fett, Dexter Jettster, Genosian Warrior, Saesee Tiin, Tuskin Raider, Plo Koon, Jar Jar Binks, Shaak Ti, Nikto Found Obi Wan, ANakin, and Clonetrooper 12 inch, didnt find any of the collection 1 figures. On the box it said On Shelf Date No Earlier than April 23, 2002 on every side. All that was left from several cases when I left were a few Tuskin Raiders and Battle Droids and a couple others, everyone raped the boxes for the rest.

Beav, LOL, that is a great name!

Congrats on finding the fig's early.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Good finds-Now you have me thinking of going out on a hunt for them at Wal-Mart But.. the weather kind of sucks here in Cleveland. So I may wait. HH

Can someone send their illiterate W-M workers over my way?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

What's with everyone buying 3 of each? There should be an unwritten rule of 1 per person, unless it's an army builder or for a friend.

Re: CA- AOTC Figures EARLY ---NOT PREVIEW FIGS

Originally posted by Beavis Christ
    I just picked up Attack of the Clones Figures at WalMart in Antioch CA. I found them on an encap, I guess they put them out by mistake. Battle Droid, Ploo Koon, Captine Typho, and Tuskin Raider. There seems to be less of Battle droids and Tuskin Raiders in the assortment they had. THEY WERE $5.88!!! Here is a picture of them.

Good LuckPicture of Figures

Good Luck finding some
    The receipt says 14 items sold. What else did you buy?

3 of each

Originally posted by IcebergSlim
    What's with everyone buying 3 of each? There should be an unwritten rule of 1 per person, unless it's an army builder or for a friend.
    I did get 3 of each...one set for me, my brother, and the last for my friend. I am not a dealer and would never jack other collectors out of the figures.

I usually buy 2 of each; 1 to open and 1 to display.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars