Hybrid View

Lightbulb Wal Mart reducing POTJ figures?

Yesterday I went into the Wal-Mart closest to me. The newly re-arranged toy department was sporting POTJ figures for 4.00! Unfortunately, they only had about a million Boomer droids and Han Bespins left. They were in a pretty remote discount section, I hope this does not mean POTJ will no longer be carried by Wal-Mart. Incidentially, I picked up one of the Boomer droids and it rang up as 2 bucks! I asked the girl to check it again and it came up the same. Could be a mistake though. At the time this Wal-Mart in Shrewsbury, PA was built, it was touted as the biggest Wal-Mart in the U.S. so I wonder if the other Wal-Marts will follow suit as well.

At the Wal-Mart where I live all they have are Jar Jars and I don't think 2 bucks Is worth it since I already have a couple of these Jar Jars.

At my Wal-Mart, they have a whopping 2 figures on the pegs (both Bespin Leias) and they just increased the price!
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Angry

My Wal-Mart now has a couple dozen figures, mostly Ketwol and Han-Bespin waves, some in the normal place, some in the clearance aisle, but all still $6.44.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

I had a thread addressing this inconsistency with different W-Ms a couple of weeks ago. I don't think you can quantify their stupidity. Just be happy if you can get anything there at a decent price.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas