Originally posted by SithDroid
All of them are great except for Sex in the City. That show is horrible and I swear for a "comedy" I have never laughed at all the few times I've seen it.
Well, not to put too fine a point on it; you're opinion counts as much as anyone elses, but you seem to be one of the very few people who don't like it. I don't think it's the best show in the world, but I've been watching it since the first ep and it's pretty damn funny to me

I loved Band of Brothers and I'm glad they've finally put a date on the DVD release. The only problem I had with it was that it was difficult to keep track of all the characters. There were so many soldiers it was hard to remember who was who from week to week. I've been looking forward to the DVD so I can watch them all again and get a clearer picture of who was doing what.

Oz is an amazing show, but I've only sat and watched a whole episode 3-4 times. It's just a little too gritty for me I guess.

Six Feet Under was absolutely AMAZING in it's first season, but the second season was a little lackluster I thought. I'm hoping it improves in the third.