Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Band of Brothers was great and I think it was episode 9 that really made me appreciate the whole series. The whole Holocost episode really gave Schindler's List a run for it's money and was very moving. As horrific as it is to see, much like the end scene of United 93 or World Trade Center when they arrive at the towers, because it feels so real and that is truly how it's intended for us to see.

Otherwise I love the whole Pasta scene during boot camp!
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Yeah, Spielberg outdid himself on Band of Brothers as their holocaust scene made Schindler's List look like a picnic. That's perhaps because Schindler himself kept the Jews in his camp in much better shape and condition than many of the other camps - as Schindler's was no "death camp." Sure many died, but compared to ANY of the others?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I heard he is a realtor, too.
    I heard him and his old buddy Lewis went into business after the war and opened a male bikini-area shaving business. It's called Dick/Nix.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Very funny.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Very funny.
    I agree, I thought is was hilarious!

Good one, Snaps1138 ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Dick Winters is still working?!
    No but he is still alive was my point.

JimJam, he bit on my realtor joke. Hence the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I agree, I thought is was hilarious!
    I'm glad someone appreciated it.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Hey, I just saw Major Winters last night in that Steven King movie Dreamcatcher. He does a nice British accent, jolly good old boy.