Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looks pretty darn cool IMO but maybe a bit too light
    and look a that hair - looks kinda funny
    but great figure overall from what we've seen till now

I have been waiting a long time for this figure! I like what I see!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Impressive. Most impressive. A very fine job on the painting and detail. Hope they look that good once they start showing up in stores.
    Might have to get a few of that one if they do.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Oh yeah! I'm rubbing my hands together - I can't wait.
    I too was a little puzzled after seeing his hair color; I was expecting black or dark brown. But if his hair is light brown, his hair is light brown. It's not going to matter in the dark recesses of my cardboard palace
    Again, I can't wait.......hurry up, already!

He looks great. I just hope he doesn't fall over when you put his arms in a raised position.

$5.88 for this guy is going to even up that disappointing $15.99 for Amanaman. No more pack-ins, just card him and churn him out.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Still concerned...

Just because Hasblah botches up the paint applications so often. I hope they don't wreck him... because he looks pretty good at this stage of the game. Well done... so far!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

i really like what they did. its great looking.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Y'know, Just for the sake of getting him I'd pay an artist to repaint him if the paint deco stank. he's such a tip top sculpt. Whoever you are that sculpted him I'd like to buy you a drink. I'd like to slap you heartily on the back and in my bestest nice English guy voice say "thanks matey!" Now, when can i have my Ephant Mon figure?

The hair is going to be a lot lighter than that and the colours in his skin are right on the nose. he was filmed ina dark environment so he just looks a lot darker in pics. his hair is reddish brown so that's technically right. I think maybe the cloak should be slightly darker but I don't care, we finally get an Ephant Mon. Freakin' A!!!!!!!! happy happy happy - for once.....

What's with his little wooden microphone/vibro axe? Is he the Sinatra-style crooner of Jabba's palace? Why didn't we see his lounge act instead of that stupid yuzzum hyperventilating everywhere?