Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Life Size Toys!!

Hasbro (and fans),
    Wouldn't it be awesome to have life-size SW toys? A 6" Chewie, 5"8' stormtrooper, all of the classics? The price would be very high, I know, but it would be awesome to see them as they were meant to be seen.
    "Queen Amidala is young and naive."

I would love a 5"6 Queen Amidala or a Slave Leia.

Oh yea it a great idea.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Well, a few years back they made a life sized Carbonite Han, Yoda, R2, and Stormtrooper (I think). They were quite expensive.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

A true lifesize Chewie would be over 7 feet tall.

I guess if you don't mind paying $500-$1000 each then lifesized mannequins would be alright; but where would you put them?

I'll stick to the 3 3/4" figures since I'm having enough trouble just storing those.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

ya they would be sweet, and i know sharper image made stormtroopers and Han but i don't know about the rest, but if there's a Yoda i need to know where i can get one.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Jedi figures would come with strong magnetic lightsaber hilts! Just slip a magnet in your wrist- LOOK MA, I HAVE FORCE POWERS!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Originally posted by saladin
    ya they would be sweet, and i know sharper image made stormtroopers and Han but i don't know about the rest, but if there's a Yoda i need to know where i can get one.
    They're only $550, mere pocket change...

http://www.collectorsgalleryonline.c...duct_Code=YLSE
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Just get yourself a Stormtrooper armor or a Queen Amidala costume and dress some mannequins or - if you like the action features - put some friends in.

I'd love to get some Stormtrooper armor but I'll have to wait until I can afford those prices. Sadly I'm also a bit too tall for a Stormtrooper so I'd look a bit goofy wearing. I guess I'll have to look for Darth Vader's getup to find something that would fit.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

rubie's costume makes the 26" yoda, and they have a life-sized vader, 7'6", (how tall ARE you, exhaust port?) lights up and everything. they are also going to make a vader costume, scaled down to an average human size, but still totally accurate. you could throw that one on a (m)anakin () and have a cool piece to look at, or wear. the full size one is retailing for like, $5000, and the costume will be about $1500 i think. they are also making a boba fett replica costume to wear. cool stuff.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope