Case Assortment Breakdowns for EPII Figs

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody knew the actual case breakdowns for EPII collections 1 and 2. Are they coming in 12 figure cases or 16 figure cases. I know EPI came in 32, but that was EPI. EPII will be a lot less according to what I have heard.

-JD
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

I don't know if this has been answered elsewhere, but here goes. I got these last night at Wal-Mart (kinda helped myself and put them out). Anyways, they both come in cases of 12. I don't remeber the breakdown for Coll. 2 though (it was 3 a.m., and I still had three more hours of driving to get home).
    2 x Anakin
    2 x Obi-Wan
    2 x Jango Fett
    2 x Super Battle Droid
    1 x C3P0
    1 x R2D2
    1 x Kit Fisto
    1 x Padme

Hope this helps. I opened several cases of each collection. Oh yeah, the brown battle droid was no where in sight in the cases I opened, only the regular one.

Looking at what I have, I think the Collection 2 stuff was 2 each of the following:

Boba Fett
    Capt. Typho
    Battle Droid
    Shaak Ti
    Tusken Raider
    Plo Koon