Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question HOw could'nt GL had noticed this... Boba's outfit... ?

Boba Fett's armor changes colour... ???

In ESB he has gray armor for his forearms and has low handle rifle with a chrome nozzle...

In ROTJ he has red forearms armor, dropped handle blaster with a similiar extended barrel like a Stormtrooper's blaster...

But now in the Special addition ANH he has the same kit as ROTJ... meaning that someone got it wrong in the design crew or he has a wardrobe various suits...

Like everything else...

We weren't supposed to notice!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Buh? Well I know that ROTJ had a protype suit...all purdy colored and whatnot.

Sure this could be a mistake, but Boba probably has several suits to go around. Seeing as how many times his armor and helmet have been taken off/smashed/left behind in the comics and such.

Probably helps confusing people too. Make them think there are more than one.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

One interesting thing too is that the painted ROTJ armor which is both seen in ANH and ROTJ, well he's only been seen on Tatooine with that armor, but in ESB when they weren't on Tatooine, Boba had different armor.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i havent even noticed that, but then again, i dont have the special addition
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Vader's costume and saber also noticeably change between movies. It's more a "hmmm, this looks better than that" type of deal, methinks.

Starfig, I think Dark Empire touches on that about spare suits, which is probably the best story explanation we'll get.

Also, if this is Daddy's suit of Mandalorean armor that Boba's wearing, I wonder if we'll get an explanation as to why the color is so different.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Maybe Boba Fett just changed his clothes.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

The most interesting part about the ESB/ANH&ROTJ Boba Fett rocket packs is a certain person is also using a certain rocket pack that another certain person uses later on in a certain sequel... If you look at the certain figures you'll know what I mean...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Starfig, I think Dark Empire touches on that about spare suits, which is probably the best story explanation we'll get.
    Mmhmm, wonderful comic isn't it?
    That's part of my theory, Chewie takes his helmet clean off, so he has to have extras.

Then in the comic adaption of Shadows of the Empire Fett dressed Zuckuss up in his armor to use him as a decoy for Bossk and his gang. SO that proves right there that he has more than one set.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Originally posted by Grif
    Maybe Boba Fett just changed his clothes.
    Thanks Grif! Looks to me like Boba Fett has more than one set of armor, and sometimes changes his clothes.