Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can I get pic of Padme in that cute white outfit?

Man does Padme look hot in that tight white outfit she wears in Episode 2. Now where can I get some downloadable pics of here on the net?

Do you mean THIS tight white outfit...

PENDO!

P.S. And is it just me or is the CGI in this picture total CRAP!?? I really hope the CG in this scene is still being worked on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anakin, padmé and crap cgi.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	1124  

Awwww...

they're BOTH so cute!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

OH Pendo.... You da man.... Yes that's the oufit. Man she is so frickin hot in that outfit. Shame on me for saying that but what can I say? Thankz for the pic.

If that one got your blood boiling, you should go GaGa for this one:

Name:	episodi_ii_promo_4.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	1129  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

But I think IMO that this one is by far the best. I cannot wait to see where this is in the film!

Name:	g-37.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	1130  
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Anakin is one of the luckiest guys alive!!! Where'd you get that 2nd picture from Dar' Argol?

PENDO!

Originally posted by Pendo
    Anakin is one of the luckiest guys alive!!! Where'd you get that 2nd picture from Dar' Argol?

PENDO!
    From the news section on the home page. There was a link about new AOTC pics and I clicked it. There was something like 50 pics or so. So I downloaded the zip file.

*WARNING* Those pics contain SPOILERS!!!!! *WARNING*

But if you really want to see them Pendo, just go to the news section on the main page and resarch back a bit, It was around the middle of March I think. I don't want to post the link here for fear of the thread getting moved or closed. GL

You guy's do know that your talking Vaders woman right? besides, I think the chain makes her look real good, oh man now you got me doing it! Were all going to die!
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "