Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Which AOTC soundtrack are you getting?

    Yoda?
    Anakin and Padme?
    Jango Fett?

    Waiting for the movie cover version?

    Or getting all four?

    Personally, I'm leaning toward the Anakin and Padme. Gorgeous image, and they are the stars, after all. Though the Jango looks pretty sweet, too.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  2. #2
    I'll probably get the movie poster cover. It really depends on whats in the shop. I'm not really bothered what cover I get, they're all good, it's the music I'm buying it for.

    PENDO!

  3. #3

    Thumbs up

    Originally posted by Pendo
    I'll probably get the movie poster cover. It really depends on whats in the shop. I'm not really bothered what cover I get, they're all good, it's the music I'm buying it for.

    PENDO!
    Excellent attitude Pendo! I wouldn't mind having the poster art cover, but I could really care less which one I end up with.
    ubi mel ibi apes

  4. #4
    If I do get a limited edition cover, I'll take Padme and Anakin.
    But I'm planning on grabbing the poster art disc, it doesn't really matter to me which I have . . . but I would like the continuity


    Now, it's just the covers that are different, right? Those limited editions won't have any additional liner notes? Thanks

  5. #5
    Well, there are already 3 or 4 threads on this topic alone which should all be combined into ONE thread, but as I've said before I'll be getting the yoda cover.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

  6. #6
    As I understood it, the initial releases will only be limited editions, with the movie poster version released later--kind of like the LOTR:FOTR soundtrack. I'd probably pick that one, but I don't wanna wait.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  7. #7
    Originally posted by El Chuxter
    As I understood it, the initial releases will only be limited editions, with the movie poster version released later--kind of like the LOTR:FOTR soundtrack. I'd probably pick that one, but I don't wanna wait.
    I've read that each cover will be released simultaneously, and once the character covers are exhausted there will only be one cover left

  8. #8
    I'm definately getting the Yoda one. I'm not sure weather or not I should spend my money on the rest of the covers or not.

  9. #9
    Originally posted by SithDroid
    Well, there are already 3 or 4 threads on this topic alone which should all be combined into ONE thread, but as I've said before I'll be getting the yoda cover.
    Me too. I like all the covers, but I think I just prefer Yoda. And I certainly won't be bothered to pick up more than one copy. I'd much rather spend the money on figures
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

  10. #10
    I like them all, but its Jango for me.
    I gotta support my FETT-ish.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO