Thread: Mara Jade

Mara Jade

I'm thinking about making a Mara Jade: Jedi Master figure using an Adi Gallia body as the base. What would be a good, inexpensive head to use for her? And, since it looks like Hasbro's been considerate enough to not include a lightsaber with the new Pilot Luke, does anyone know of a really cheap way to get an Anakin/Luke/Mara saber?

I'm still really new to customizing, so nothing too difficult.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd suggest using a Mara Jade head...

Also, I've got an extra Anakin/Luke Saber. I can mail it to you if you want it.
    All your base are belong to us!

I agree with Magnolia. Use a Mara Jade head if you can get a hold of one. Except that I would completely repaint it, because the Hasbro paint job on that head was just awful.

I never have a problem with sabers, especially the original Luke blue saber, I've got probably two dozen of them from all the Luke resculpts over the years....

P.S. Since the Mara Jade figure is expensive and pretty hard to come by if you dont already have one, I'd use a Slave Leia head. It can be changed several ways and its just a good looking female head that doesn't look exactly like Carrie Fisher.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Thumbs up Mara Head

Use Mara's own head! If you dont have one and want one for cheap, then Yestertoys.com has them n-mint for only 10.00! That is where I bought mine.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Thumbs up

I agree on using Mara's head.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I wantd to say thank you to Plokoon2385 for the Mara Jade info.Thanks to him I'm getting the Mara Jade I wanted.

Thanks!
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."