Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master Replicas

Does the blade of Anakins saber come off, or is it on for good? I hope to see on up close this weekend at the celebration. I will report back if no one beats me to it.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

The "fx" sabers have NON-removable saber blades, which is the ONLY thing keeping them from being perfect IMO.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, but...what'd he mean by "real" lightsaber?!

My brother told me about this guy on the net who says he is only months away from creating a lightsaber that works just like in the movies. If you send him $10,000 now to aid his research he will put your name on a waiting list to have one made. (the $10,000 is for research and does NOT go to the eventual price of the saber.) Wow, what a deal!

Typically enough, no matter how ridiculous the offer there are always those that will believe it.

I think the MR's are waaaaay too expensive for what they are. Easier to just buy a replica of the graflex flashtube, buy the parts and make your own.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis