Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Just played Jedi Outcast!

My god it's awesome. The many ways to watch the ol' stormtroopers die is incredible. I can't wait until I get to the section with the lightsaber. Also, who here's got it or plans to so I know who to get together for multiplayer?

Me me me!!!!!!!!

give me your email plz...I'm rassick@hotmail.com

But I won't get the game till Sunday the 31st.

i just got home from game stop and am about to load it up. i'm up for multiplayer. is gamespy gonna support the multiplayer?

well, gamespy launches multiplayer for ALL the games I have...

i kind of expected this, but i'm disapointed by this game. same old hack and hack with the saber in multiplayer. really no stratgey involved as best i can tell. when is lucas arts going to develop a real saber fighting game, where you have to actually block and duel? and a missed block results in you getting cut in half or losing a limb? now that would rule!

otherwise, the fliping and acrobatics are pretty cool. maybe medal of honor:AA has got me spoiled.

You play MOHAA too??? SO DO I!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!! Gimme your email...and let's play.

dead eye,

how does that work? i'm kinda new to online gaming, i hear people talking about "clans" and such, but no one will tell me what it is.
    Last edited by derek; 03-29-2002 at 07:52 PM.

A "Clan" is a group of people that play team-based games (like team deathmatch, etc.) together. And they always stick together. Now, an IDEAL clan doesn't cheat, practices alot, plays fair, are good sports, use decent tactics and good teamwork, working together, covering each other, and so on.

its out? ALRIGHT!!! im gonna go get it then i'll be up for multi
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Nifty, I got Medal of Honor AA too. Rockin game. We need to get something together here. I'm new to online gaming though. Just got a computer for college that can handle these games. The ol' I need a computer for my papers and homework. HA!
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"