Hybrid View

Anybody find Attack of the Clones?

I've been reading at theforce.net that some Wal-Marts are breaking the street date again with the Attack of the Clones novel. Anyone finding it?

I was in Bretano's and they had the Pre-order standee up with the little tickets you bring up to the cashier to reserve your copy. I asked and they said it came with the actual order of books, so I asked if I could just look at one. She obliged and got one out of the back. I peeked at the ending but won't give it away to you guys. So if Brentano's has theirs, I bet Wal Mart has got them too and like ignorant silly people, I'm sure some of them just put stock out without looking at the release date. bless them.

Yeah, I just read the article again and it said that they found the book in NC. That's where I live! I will find it.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Was there something wrong with the thread you started about the exact same topic?

Thumbs down

I have closed the duplicate thread.

I really hope that the AOTC novelizations do stay unsold until the appropriate date. Talk about spoilers! Figures don't serve as real spoilers (unless you count Padme' and Queen Amidala loking so similar) so they're early release is less spoiling. What I did for TPM was (I think, now I can't remember) buy the book when it came out, but waited until after May 19 to read it. Then things made more sense, and I realized how the "additional" scenes could fit in, or if they would've been great to include (i.e. Anakin vs. Rodian, Anakin and the Tusken Raider, extended Maul vs. Qui-Gon fight on Tatooine).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I started reading the TPM novelization a few hours before going to the movie, so I could get a little background on Anakin. (I'd heard the first chapter or two didn't appear in the movie.) I might do the same for AOTC, or see the movie, read the book, and then see the movie again.
    Tommy, close your eyes.