View Poll Results: What did you think of the 4th and newest of the Episode 2 Trailers?

Voters
428. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was my favorite amongst all the trailers for E2

298 69.63%
  • It was good

86 20.09%
  • I'm concerned they're showing too much of the movie already

23 5.37%
  • I'm afraid I'm not going to like AOTC

21 4.91%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

What did you think of the 4th and newest of the Episode 2 Trailers?

The 4th trailer for Episode 2: Attack of the Clones just debuted!

For the first time, a Star Wars movie trailer has made its initial appearance on television, followed immediately thereafter by becaming available for download on The Official Site.

Have you seen it? If so, we'd like to hear what you think!

Let's talk about the 4th and newest of the Episode 2 Trailers!

Post away!

Do not discuss spoilers in this thread - please stick to the information presented in the trailers - Thanks!

Hasbro Attack of the Clones Toys section
    Episode Two Spoilers
    Episode Three Spoilers

are all sections where you can discuss any spoiler you want. I know this trailer tempts to confirm some rumors. It will be a pleasure talking to all of you in whichever section you choose to venture into.

Now, On to the Clone Wars!
    Last edited by Tycho; 03-11-2002 at 05:16 PM.

The action in this trailer looked good, better than any other trailer up to this point. Some cgi stuff looks horrid, and the dialogue spoken in this trailer was absolutely horrendus. Not a single actor in that movie, with the exception of Christopher Lee, can deliver a line of dialogue, from what I've seen in the trailers.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I'll grab some depends for you and myself Master Jedi!!! I was blown away! It looks like this is going to be a good action SW movie. Better then the short saber battle in TPM. I am drooling in aticipation of the movie. . . . . . . . . (can someone get me a napkin, . . . . . . . . or a bowl??)
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Talking

Amazing! This proves that this will be a great movie. Not like any of the other Star Wars but closest to TPM. Starting to look a lot like the older ones. Makes TPM look like crap. I cannot wait to get my Quicktiem working again so I can watch it online.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

OH YEAH!! Everyone time they release a new trailer it's gets harder and harder to wait for the films release. NOW I am so excited it's getting unbearable. The action sequences look awesome, as does Padme (Amidala) only two longs months to go.

Does anyone know a website where I can actually download the new trailer?? The official site just lets me watch it not download it.

Wowee, this movie is going to be GREAT fun!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Thumbs up

HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!! That was so good!! I cant believe how good that looks, now I definitely cnat wait to see it.Illbe inline for the midnight showing of it on May15th

Meshed together with the other soap-opera sequences, it looks like a decent mix of something actually happening onscreen interspersed with a fair amount of action (unlike TPM which was laden with too many drawn out and boring sequences). As always, the Star Wars films look great, but the devil is in the details. No mention of Midichlorians in any of the trailers, I've noticed.

Sticking to production design, I'm not crazy about that little fighter that Obi Wan zips around in. Too sci-fi cheesy. But I'm kinda diggin' the pre-Star Destroyers and the other pre-walker thingies. I couldn't tell what the demonic munchkin creatures were even though they seemed to be a featured new enemy of some kind. Looks like GL bought a copy of The Fifth Element and lifted the multi-leveled "traffic" sequence from it.

Overall, not bad. No one single "image" or shot stood out in contrast to the really good TPM trailers that had some fantastic memorable moments.

I'm fighting the urge to "look forward to the movie" because I don't want to get my hopes up only to get let down again. But this trailer has me more interested than I've been in a while.

My vote: It was good

The first time watching it, I was wary of the CGI Yoda, but he was easer to take after watching it another 5 times.

Dooku looks great, and I think Obi-Wan is going to be teriffic! I'm still really excited about Anakin's character, there's a lot of potential there.

stillakid, nothing really "stood out" at me either, and I'm hoping that's a good sign because those TPM trailers really did a number on me, getting me excited for scenes that didn't live up to the expectations I had from the trailers.

Starfig 873, I share your sentiments exactly