Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Question Star Wars Mistakes...

How many mistakes have u found in the Star Wars films, including TPM???
    As always...........L

Define mistakes or this might take all year to fill out.

Thumbs up

For example, in ANH Special edition, when R5-D4 explodes they decide to take R2. As soon as they get R2, u can see R5-D4 again. How is that supposed to happen if R5-D4 had just exploded????

Mistakes in the film, that is.
    As always...........L

In RotJ when Oola is falling into the Rancor pit you can see her breast fall out of her costume.

Lightbulb

in ANH Special edition, when R5-D4 explodes they decide to take R2. As soon as they get R2, u can see R5-D4 again. How is that supposed to happen if R5-D4 had just exploded????
    Uh, the entire droid didn't explode, just the motivator. The head had some smoke, that's all.

In ROJ, you can see a reflection of Han in a glass/plastic barrier as he runs away from the bunker just before it explodes.
    Qui-Gon's mustache gets thinner in different scenes, sometimes different shots of the same scene.
    Stormtrooper hits his head entering Death Star control room.

Others?
    "That's what Sheev said."

In ESB after han gets tortured by Vader and the storm troopers bring him back to his cell, the storm troopers drop han on the ground and one of the storm troopers helmet almost falls of so he walks out of the cell with his head tilted and his helmet half off.

if you watch R2 after Leia gives him the death star plans and 3P0 calls R2, R2 is heading straight for the wall when they cut the scene.

and another error is when Darth vader and Tarkin are talking about the presence of Obi Wan in the Death star the voice over is completely off. Vader says his lines then right after he motions with his hand and there is no speaking. watch you will notice and laugh.

also in Empire when Vader is telling Luke about how he is his father, you will notice Vaders helmet blowing nicely in the wind
    I`ll let you know when I remember more
    Last edited by Darth AL; 08-30-2001 at 01:14 AM.
    watasi wa Sith Lord no Darth Aru desu

In TPM, some CGI wiseguy snuck in and added a horribly annoying talking lizard...actually giving him lines and a lot of screen time. Without a doubt the worst SW mistake ever.....

Originally posted by master jedi
    In RotJ when Oola is falling into the Rancor pit you can see her breast fall out of her costume.

That one always seems to be the one you remember. Hmm... I wonder why....

ANH: When vader is next to the M. Falcon he says his lines but vaders movements are off

ROTJ: On Jabbas Barge,Luke and Leia are aboyut to swing, from the angle off the Barge and that the Swing across is totaly impossible.

During Llightsaber battles you can see the rod they used before changing it to the light that comes from the handle!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Actually, Oola's top reveals too much several times in the original AND an additional time in the Special Edition. I think Lucas knew he had to add skin to keep ROTJ from being considered worse than Ep 1.

Han's shirt changes designs from ESB to ROTJ, even though he's supposed to be in carbonite the whole time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.