Thrift Store Joy

Is there anyone else who loves going to thrift stores here? You find so much cool junk down there it's unbelievable. I always head straight for the toy bin and I've found Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Masters of the Universe and all kinds of cool junk there. On one of my recent trips I also fond an original Return of the Jedi storybook and some old Max Fliesher Superman cartoons. Does anyone else love thrift stores as much as I do?
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Only for the figures. Otherwise I hate shopping at thrift stores. They're so depressing.

My wife went to the Deseret Industries thrift store in Provo and found a vintage ROTJ storybook last week. If she wants to go and hunt for me, that's fine. I just hate going there.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Sometimes I do , but most of the time I really don't find a whole lot.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Lightbulb actually it's Regular retailers I find depressing. . .

. . .cuz at regular stores there's no adventure: the prices are predictable & there's no VarieTy: for example, at a thrift store you'll find 1 each of 900 different shirts. at a regular store it's vice versa
    i don't discriminate, thrifts have long been a part of my hunt rounds, where i've found plenty o plunder
    vt