Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who is going to have the best force power in AOTC?

My vote at time would have to go with Mace and that smoke screen thing of his. But I could be wrong and it's not even a Jedi power. It could be something else. GOD I HATE THIS WAITING FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Yeah that thing that's in the insider magazine where Mace has his arms held out to the side and all this smoke is around him. That's what I mean't when I said I could be wrong. But wouldn't be cool if it was some kind of power?
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

It's kind of a spoiler, but I could PM you and tell you what's up w/ the smoke screen, if you want.

Tell you what, if it is a spoiler then I'll wait because if it is a Jedi power it will be so worth the wait of seeing just how he does use it. But thanks anyway.

" See you around kid "

Yoda will have the best force powers! Judge him by his size, do you? Yoda must have good jedi powers to be that small, survive the arena battle and make it all the way to Episode VI.

PENDO!

I'll bet he has this power that covers his entire body and he just walks up to people,droids,sith lords and what have you and they melt into pools of thier own fluids. NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL!! Man I need a doctor hun?

" See you around kid "

Originally posted by Pendo
    Yoda will have the best force powers! Judge him by his size, do you? Yoda must have good jedi powers to be that small, survive the arena battle and make it all the way to Episode VI.

PENDO!
    I agree! The little green dude rules!
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

I think they'll show some kick-a Yoda power action, but ultimately Anakin will be the champ. He has the highest Midichlorian count after all.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Don't forget Plo Koon and his force lightning and ability to change the climate! If he uses his climate changing powers that would be AWESOME! And we know he uses force lightning, which is a rare phenomena because it is hard for Jedi to control it without turning to the dark side.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower