Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

New pics just found!

In my time here I have been able to view many good pics of the movie. And I am very Thankful to those who have posted them. Now its my tun to give something back to you. A source of mine has e-mailed these oics to me and I feel I must share.

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maceyodahologram.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	1147  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Here's another:

Name:	group.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	1148  
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

And another:

Name:	hanging.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	1149  

This is getting redundent! Well, here's another:

Name:	clonec.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	1150  

*sigh* And another:

Name:	arena2.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	1151  

Very sweet picture Dar' Argol. I believe that that is supposed to be a private meditation area, belonging either to Yoda or Mace. Very cool. Hard to make out the hologram though, I think that it might be Chacellor Palpatine requesting the jedi's to assign Obi-Wan and Anakin to protect Padme after the assassination attempt. If you get any more pics, be sure to post them. Well, in the time it took me to write this, it looks like you have. Again nice pictures, though the one of the Arena looks a lil like a it was put together from differnt pictures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

And here's the last:

Name:	zam.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	1152  

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Very sweet picture Dar' Argol. I believe that that is supposed to be a private meditation area, belonging either to Yoda or Mace. Very cool. Hard to make out the hologram though, I think that it might be Chacellor Palpatine requesting the jedi's to assign Obi-Wan and Anakin to protect Padme after the assassination attempt. If you get any more pics, be sure to post them.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    The hologram is that of Obi-Wan with his hood up. I think this is the same Holo that we see in the trailer when he ignites his light saber. I think(I may be wrong) he is on Geonoses at the time of transmistion.

I would really like to get a fig of that Twi'lik Jedi in the Arena pic. Also, did you notice in the CloneC pic that most of the clones have their helmets off! I wonder if there will be a close up shot of them sans the helmet?

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    The hologram is that of Obi-Wan with his hood up. I think this is the same Holo that we see in the trailer when he ignites his light saber. I think(I may be wrong) he is on Geonoses at the time of transmistion.
    Yeah, your right...it could be Obi-Wan also. I always assumed that that hologram scene always took place in Chancellor Palpy's office. Since we see it in the trailer taking place there. But Yoda and Mace could have recieved the transmission first, and then taken it to Palpy out of concern and replayed in there for him and the senators that attend. I believe that Obi-Wan is on Kamino, when he sends the Holo Transmission, since that is when he alerts them that they are are creating a Clone Army, and is attacked by Jango.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.