Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tatoo's

Tatoo's

How many of us have a star wars tatoo? If you don't have one what would be the design you came up with if you wanted one?
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

I have Boba Fett on my right arm. It is a pretty big tattoo. It starts about 3 inches above my elbow and goes upto the top of my shoulder. It is Boba Fett in his stance pointing his blaster (from ROTJ in Jabbas palace) and it has the Star Wars logo underneath.
    My parents say it is too big but I love it.
    Ive had it for 3 years now.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Sweet!!! I have Jango on my right shoulder doing the double bicep flex with the word EMPIRE writen around his right arm. It takes up the whole shoulder. I did the art myself and get alot of people asking me all the time "Dude does he do that in the movie?"
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Nice!!
    I also know a guy who has Princess Leia in her slave outfit on his forearm. Great work. He can make her dance when he flexes his muscle!!
    He also has the rebel and Imperial symbols on his back.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

As a kid I always wondered what she would look like doing a little two step in that out fit of hers. I'll bet that there are alot of Jango & Boba Fett tattoos out there. As soon as I get a good picture of mine done I'll put it on the site. I love it.

" See you around kid "

I would like to see that.
    I have a pic of mine somewhere. I will try to find it and scan it.

I have a tattoo of Jabba's tattoo on my right arm near the shoulder which I got back in '98.
    I never really knew Jabba had a tatoo until I saw a button of it in the Jawa trader. I later saw it on Jabba's right forearm on the maquette that was made.

There are 3 other tatoo's that I want to get: The Imperial insignia, the Republic insignia, and the "bull" skull that Boba has on his left shoulder armor.

Here's a bad scan of Rep and Imp insignia's:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tattoo.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	1166  
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I have 3, none of them SW. But a friend got the rebel insignia on a leg, I think it was an impulse decision. I'm actually trying to figure out my 4th (and probably final) tattoo, but I'm taking my time with that one. It won't be SW related though

I don't have a Star Wars tatoo,but if I got one and it might just happen.It would be two lightsabers crossed.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I have a tatoo of Herve Villechaize.

fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....

You know......Tattoo? From Fantasy Island?

fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....

"De plane! De plane!"???

Oooooooooooooooh, I GET IT!! Bwaahahahahaha......clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, Woo-hoo!! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, Yeah, that's what I'M talkin' about!! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, Yeah, yeah, thanks guys!! You've been great!! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, I'll be here all week!!

fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...

Doh!