Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy I'm Still Looking for Takeel

I've been looking for Takeel in the cantina before I even registered to get on SirSteves. I still can't find him in there. Does anybody know where he's at in the cantina? I even watched the cantina scene in slow motion and still never saw him.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Do you have the widescreen edition? When the Stormtrooper walks past Han and Chewie's booth, Snags is looking over from the next table.

I don't have the widescreen version. I'm going to have to get that.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

When Luke first enters the cantina you get a shot from his perspective looking down at the bar. Look to left hand side and behind the tonnika sisters with the black beehive hairdos. Takeel has his back to the camera but he's leaning on the bar.

who's takeel? ive never heard of him
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

I think it's the guy from the cantina aliens cinema scene 3-pack
    correct me if I'm wrong...

Correct. He's a Snivvian like Zutton and was in the cantina aliens cinema scene pack. He wears a red tunic and pants and has a hump on his right shoulder.

Originally posted by Huckleberry Josh
    I don't have the widescreen version. I'm going to have to get that.
    Widescreen is the ONLY way to watch it! Or it should be in my opinion.

By the way BoShek, I believe the packaging of the Cantina Aliens cinema scene states that Takeel is the cousin of Zutton (although I haven't checked in a while, so I could be wrong!)

That may be true, but I am very sure they are related in some way.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.