Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think I'll start buying all the jedi's in action pose to put them all together side to side on a shelf

I have all the 3 3/4 figs,Beasts and ships from 1995 on.
    I need Amanaman and the new crashed speeded and tie bomber to finish up.I have a handful of 12" stuff,only what I really liked.
    Then it's on to AOCT and saga.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I collect all the 3 3/4 stuff. I have every fig. from 1995 up to now, including the sneak peak stuff, and I open every pack.

I actually started out only collecting the action fleet ships and packs. I have pretty well all of them up until ep1, I then proceeded to buy the bad guys figures because of nestalgia, now I can't stop......is there a hot line or help line I can call? I need a second job.

I have some vehicles that came with a different figure (at-at, swoops, speeders). I have some 12 inch stuff that went on sale (mostly ep1 stuff). I have most beast packs, except the discontinued or exclusive US stuff like the big dino like thing from ep1.

I hope to collect all the 3 3/4 stuff that comes out untill they stop making the SW stuff again but if the fig is too hard to get or too expensive I won't bother. If I can get it at a comic store or online I'll order it, but stuff like the rorrie (I'm not sure of the spelling) the wookie? I won't bother to get because a.) it isn't from the movie or anything b.) to expensive to order with shipping for a non-movie oriented fig. I don't care for the figs like the Vader form the toy show simply because it is a repaint and I don't need the agravation.
    Last edited by greedo; 04-01-2002 at 10:13 AM.

Re: like TK421...

Originally posted by mabudon
    PS- it's not a problem, but have any of the other Canadians here noticed how many people from other places are using this forum? Obviously they've never gone shopping for SW figures here, eh?!?
    Almost like looking in the obituaries for feel-good news!! LOL!!! ROFL!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    WE'VE NO SW FIGURES HERE, SEE?!?! Whaa haa haaa- WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    OH YEAH, MANOWAR's playing buffalo april 4!!! I'm THERE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Actually some of the hardest to find figures, that I have ever discovered, were found in Canada. I live in Western New York and I try to make a trip to Toronto twice a year. During my stay I always make it a habit to visit the Silver Snail on Queen St. Even though their prices are higher than retail stores, they aren't that bad price wise compared with other scalper stores (Especially when you factor in the American dollar ). But I enjoy going to Canada and embarking on epic hunts for Star Wars! :happy:
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Re: like TK421...

Originally posted by mabudon
    OH YEAH, MANOWAR's playing buffalo april 4!!! I'm THERE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    You might be the only other Manowar fan I know of.... very cool. I thought I reconized your quote at the bottom of your message.

How about this; "may your sword stay wet, like a young girl in her prime"......

I followed these guys from the first album: "Manowar, born to live forever more".....

Ok, enough Manowar lyrics.

I didn't know they even toured, never seen them in Canada.
    Up the irons.