Talking 12in Red & Yellow Clonetrooper pics!

The Red and Yellow 12in Clonetroopers.

http://www.deathstarplans.com/hosted...onetrooper.jpg
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 03-29-2002 at 11:26 PM.

Anybody else think the color thing kinda looks funny. The red almost looks pink in some instances. Also, just a thing to think about. If all of these people are exactly the same how can one group outperform the other and get higher ranking? Or in other words, what's the point of rank when they all might think the same too?
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

I don't think all the clones are cloned from the same person.

My 12" Clonetrooper is all white. Interesting.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I do believe the rank clones are KayBee exclusives. Which means you might just want to get some regular ones and paint them in order to avoid paying "mall rent induced" higher prices.

If all of these people are exactly the same how can one group outperform the other and get higher ranking?
    You'll find the beginning of the answer at 0:50 of the "Breathing" teaser. It's not a matter of performance, just selection.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

:50 of the breathing trailer? I haven't watched it, but is it when the kids are all on the computer? How does that prove the selection idea? I do agree with you I'm just curious.

I don't think the kids are in the Breathing trailer at all, but rather I think that part of the trailer is when you see a HUGE group of Clone Troopers going up a ramp and all of'em are acting the same.

To answer someone's question, it does seem like all the clones are from one person, it's just quite possibly the yellow and red ones are selected at random and trained differently.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't know. In the last SW Insider, there was a shot with the young clones at computer terminals, and it's kind of hard to tell whether they're supposed to be the same person or not. From a tactical standpoint, it would be rather foolish to take all your soldiers from the same genetic stock, as someone could bioengineer a weapon to specifically target that genetic code. Then again George Lucas probably doesn't care about things like that.

Good point! I never thought about bioweapons. There was mention of something to that nature in Jedi Starfighter. But I think it just deals with living beings.