Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

*SPOILER!!* Big Zam spoiler on basic figure...

Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Spoiler......
    Okay I was looking at the new pics of the carded figgies and noticed that Zam has got a second face. This is her Clawdite form from when she is killed and morphs out of her pretty state into her reptillian normal state. This is a big spoiler to be releasing in advance of the movie but then again the lego minifig of zam has the same feature Look at this pic I blew up a little and circled the face. It must be clip on or something. pretty cool eh?
    Last edited by Jargo; 03-30-2002 at 05:33 PM.

A woman who can literally change her face... err.

Well it's an improvement over the preview one definitely, but remember Hasbro released these images, the ones of the Jar-Jar wave were found at Wal-Mart, which means they most likely will not be there on the 23rd due to the spoilers they contain.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't see why they didn't do something like Vader (Dagobah), where Zam's face slid off to reveal her true form. Ah well.

I don't think this Zam was on Trade's 23rd list.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

According to tradefederations list which came from the Hasbro databank this 'Zam Wessel: Bounty hunter' is due out April 23rd. maybe this was an afterthought or maybe this isn't going to pack with the figure at all and it was just a mock up. Could be turning into a mystery like the brown battle droid issue. Is it being released or is it not? Guess we'll find out in a few days when they show up on EBAY

i can see it now...
    Get your Zam Wessel with face changing action today!
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Cool...before I thought it was some type of Datapad/Veil type
    thing.

It would be great if this was released April 23..I highly doubt
    it will be though
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Why wouldn't it be released? Seems i was right about her extra face though. rebelscum posted a pic which JJB posted here in another thread.....

Now that I've seen the face close up i think it's a great addition. Saves on a resculpt and allows for play. no need to add another Zam with clawdite face so just get it out of the way right now. perfect. means more time can be spent on those army builders and background characters now. HEHEHEHE

Well... if there are two...

That's enough! I've had it with the multiple Jangos and whatnot right at the start of the line. That's enough with Zam. Cool looking character or not... we need no more. I'm glad that someone was "thinking" at Hasblah and put in a "Lee Press on Face" for our girl.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Orginally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Why wouldn't it be released?
    The only reason I can see why it would not be released April 23rd is because of the spoiler issue. Then overactive
    minds would figure it out then complain

Zams mask looks like a Aveeno cream mask to me though...maybe its "Zam in the Morning"
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Wish she came with her rifle too.
    "God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV