Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    E. Mon wave at WM Summersville area......most of the Wm stores I've been to have all the figures but E. Mon..most have the R2 interactives too.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Did anyone ever find the Target accessory packs??????????? I've been up there a billion times and never saw them. I havent seen ahything new this week at TRU Target or Wally World.

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Wal Mart @ Barboursville/Huntington location....the non facial hair endor soldier.......they also had the new padme and ummmm....I think that was it.

They have that talking Yoda (I dont remember the real name) at Wally World Corridor G. They also had the character collectable dolls at WM Barboursville...I dont remember all the ones they had besides Mace and Jango.

C3PO ans R2 holiday packs @ Wal mart Corr G...they look better up close then the pics I've seen they had 2 left.

Anyone other collectors here in WV?? Charleston area???

Just found the Ripper wave (GI Joe) at Kmart Patrick Str and also the Legolas 12" LOTR wave at Kmart Elkview. No new SW items at either location.

Found the 12" Zuckuss wave at Wally World Corridor G last night. They had 2 of each.

Tri Klops and Trap Jaw from Wally World Corr G. They also had a ton of lightsabers including an orange colored one (boxed) that kind of threw me for a loop. They also have acouple Imperial Officer 12" left..

Saturday 11-30 at TRU Corr G location they had new basic figures including E Mon, LT, clean ERS, and plenty of Clone Pilots. They were 2.99 but I'm not sure when they will change the price back. Happy hunting.