Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    We just found the Geo deluxe pack @ Kmart in Teays Valley...they also had 12 inch figs marked down to 16 bucks.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Just picked up the Playschool Falcon set @ KB Huntington Mall. They were 27.99. They also had the 4 packs of saga figs for 9.99.

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

TARGET ACC PACKS!!!! Found all sets at Target Corr G. I got the last droid pack. I know they had several Hoth packs. The rest were down to one peice each. OH also got Teela and Orko and Wally World Coor G.

KB saga 4 packs down to 7.99 at Huntington Mall. Didnt see much else worth reporting.

Target at Corridor G has knocked the prices down for some of the SW items....I didnt see any more acc packs. I heard that the trash compactor sets had been at Wal Mart Coor G but I'd have to see it to believe it.

Hello hello hello....is there anybody out there.......

The new GI Joe wave Spy Troops...and they are very cool!

12 inch Padme, Geo Warrior and Anakin slahing @ TRU Huntington Mall.....

I don't know if it helps anyone here, but I live in SW Virginia. I frequent the Blufield area alot and check stores out there. If anyone cares, the Kmart had a bunch of stuff on clearance a few weeks ago. The 12 figs were 10.00 and 25th ann. packs were 4.00.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten