Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up West Virginia Star Wars Finds

I'm not sure how many Star Wars collectors from WV are here, but the Charleston Toys-R-Us has all the preview ATOC figures in stock. Hope this helps someone.

I'm in Pineville, WV, pretty far from Charleston though.

I'm in Dunbar right outside Charleston if anyone likes to trade.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

At KB Toys in the Town Center Mall we found the Red and Yellow Clone trooper and the new Jedi Starfighter w/ Obi Wan figure.

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Just found an interactive R2 at Target Corridor G. There was only one. They have about 10 of the Republic Gunships. (Found mine at Wal Mart a few weeks ago.

Found the Geonosis Arena at Target.....they had several Gunships too......anyone else from West Virginia????

Kmart in Kanawha City has the Arena sets and the electronic 12" figs too.

Teemto wave at KB Huntington Mall and also at TRU at the Huntington Mall Exit. TRU has the Playschool playsets also but no Falcon set.

At Wal Mart Barboursville we found The Clone Pilot and Jango Pilot......@ Wal Mart Nitro they have the Ship and arena...I'm seeing both everywhere now from Charleston to Huntington.

Oh I also saw the Dooku unleashed at TRU Huntington Mall the other but forgot to post it.

TRU CG has the silver R2 but all the cards I saw were in very poor condition...Huntington might be better if you looking for good cards.