Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    So...
    Basically you want all the 3 3/4" figures made into 12" figures also?

Why didn't you just say that? It takes less time...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Exactly how many Luke Tatooine 12" would that be then?

Let me think: there must be 3 3/4" that we do not need as 12".

OK: I thought about it quickly. Nope. I don't know if I'd buy them all though.

I think I've listed in this thread what I am most interested in. I didn't check, so hopefully there are a lot of Padme Amidala's listed there as well (in my "wants list")
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Smile 12" wish's starting to surface?

Saw this, I suspect most of you know about the 12" Ki Adi Mundi already? Whats the story on this figure? Exclusive or not? Only one online vendor has him in stock and a few Hong Kong "dealers" on Ebay. No other online dealers even list him as coming soon? (sorry to ask, I am a newbie)

http://209.10.72.239/detail.asp?product_id=swepii127
    [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Tahoma][I][B]Regards,
    Todd[/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

He's going to be an Official Fan Club exclusive sold (likely at a reasonable price this time - that's 24.99 or under I'd hope) and he'll be made available on their website and at 1-800-TRUE-FAN soon.

I don't know if you'll have to be a member. If not, it would be cool if members got him for 19.99.

Don't order this item from overseas or whatever. It will ultimately be cheaper from the Fan Club once it gets started. And I doubt they'd make a rule "members only" for the purchase. They never do.

The rumor is that the Fan Club is going to have ALL the Jedi Council Members made as 12" exclusives, offering 2 per year.

The other for THIS YEAR, is supposedly Plo Koon.

Considered "done" or less likely because it's been done in some form are Mace and Yoda. (now Ki and Plo Koon).

SaeSee, Eeth Koth, Adi Gallia would all be awesome! If they do E2 Council Members in this lineup, then Shaak-Ti would make a great one.

I'd like to see Luminara and Bariss, and especially Kit Fisto, but they are NOT Council Members. So this depends on whether they are strictly interpretting the rule 'the character HAS to be on the Council, or they'll just make cool Jedi in general). Hope that at least these last 3 I mentioned could be made as regular line figures if they won't be carried as part of the Fan Club line.

But this is a case where I like exclusives.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Jedi seem pretty easy to do since their bodies and costumes are all rather similar. Thay all wear the tan Jedi clothes and a brown robe. So the only thing that needs to be planned out is different head sculpts. The designers are sitting over at Hasbro, slurping on their grand lattes, munchin' on thier scones goin'

"Should I make the effort to sculpt a really nice Kit Fisto head with all those tail things? or should I just slap a bald head on a body and call it Mace Windu? The bald head means more time for PS2! Mace it is!!"

I often wonder what Hasbro's criteria for deciding which 12" to make is. Convenience seems to be pretty high on the list. That's why I don't think you'll ever see a Momaw Nadon 12" because his body isn't your typical G.I.Joe human body and they seem reluctant to put the extra effort onto making the WHOLE body rather than sculpting a nifty head.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Hands / arms might also need to be uniquely sculpted for certain Jedi like Plo Koon.

I posted this idea in another thread tonight, but happened to come across this and I thought I'd share.

I want a 12" Battle Droid on Stap!

This would be so cool to have hanging from my ceiling!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

4 points that I would like to make are:

1) One of the main reasons the heads are so big is because the material used to make the costumes is regular cloth. It is way too thick for this size figure, so they have to make the heads big or the costumes will look too large. What Hasbro needs to do is start thinking like some of the better 12" companies and use material properly proportioned to the size of the figure. Then they can make the heads the right size.

2) I would like to see Hasbro give the 12" work to a company who would do it with more heart.

3) I would like to see every possible character and ship made into figures. IF they are selling, Hasbro has nothing to lose. Once again...IF they are selling.

4) I would also like to see more than 3 12" figures per quarter. I would prefer to see maybe 3 per month not counting exclusives (9 quarterly would be acceptable). I am 37 years old and would like to complete my collection before I die of old age.

Thanks for continuing to not pay us any attention Hasbro...I mean thanks for taking the time to read this Hasbro.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

A geonosian warrior would rule.

Ultimately I'm happy with all the 12 inchers I own. Some figures, from AOTC I would like to see in 2003 are:

1) Any female Jedi
    2) Kaminoan on Aiwas
    3) Dexter
    4) Any Jedi Council member
    5) Chancellor Palpatine
    6) Padme (Naboo Pilot Disguise)
    7) Lama Su & Taun We (2 pack)
    8) Blue Clonetroper (Pilot)
    9) Sly Moore & Mas Amedda (2 pack)
    10) Poggle the Lesser
    11) Tusken Female w/ child (2 pack)
    12) Boba Fett
    13) Cliegg, Owen, Beru (3 pack)
    14) Jocasta Nu
    15) Senator Jar Jar Binks
    16) Anything Padme (Portrait or Action)

BUT! What I would like to see more than anything I have listed is an electric Yoda & Dooku 2 pack with every line of dialog between them in the hangar. This one needs to be done IMO.