Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ultimate Figures!

Hasbro,
    Hello. How's life?
    Now to business. You all need to make a few "Ultimate" figures. These would definitely cross the $10 threshhold, but any price is worth paying for a few of these.
    *Luke Skywalker
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi
    *C-3PO
    *R2-D2
    *Palpatine
    *Mace Windu

I'll be back later to discuss them, and give the reason why they'd be $10.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'd buy that.

They could still have to do 2 Lukes:
    Tatooine and Jedi
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Nah, Tatooine has been done to death. But Dagobah and Jedi Luke's as deluxe would be good. There have been alot of ideas for Ultimate Figures posted for those charecters. I have a few ideas myself.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ah, you forgot Anakin..

I said the COULD do a Tatooine Luke. I didn't say I wanted one. You are right, there have been many great ideas for Ultimate figures. Some people have even included sketches.

We know what all they would do for Tatooine Luke is combine the CTC Luke and the Flashback Luke to make him fully articulated. Then toss in the Stormtrooper belt from the Accessory pack, and the poncho from the Episode 1 accessory pack. I should keep quiet before they get some ideas.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Who needs a Ultimate Anakin? The basic Saga figures so far have everything we need from Anakin. Figures that have alot of accessories they use, or need a higher price tag to include special things that can't be included in the Basic Figure line would be great.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I wanted to make a definitive version, kind of. Well, my ideas are these:
    *Luke Skywalker. In Jedi Knight outfit. Includes removable cloth cloak/cape, removable vest thing (like Anakin deluxe, but better) and belt, metal lightasaber, blast deflection effect, metal blaster, blast effect, bone, hand binders (maybe two - skiff and final duel), interchangeable hands (normal, damaged, gloved), electroshock effect from Palpatine, cloth poncho, removable helmet, base. Articulation: head up-down, side-side, arms, elbows, legs, knees, wrists.
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi. A New Hope version. Includes soft goods lower half, soft goods cloak, metal lightsaber, chest (or whatever) form where he got Luke's saber, Luke's metal saber, table for Holo Leia, base. Articulation: head up-down, side-side, arms, elbows, legs, knees, wrists.

More later . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Well, that Ultimate Luke has been mentioned with the exact same manner as you describe quite a few times before. There is a new Luke Jedi on the list for next year, so while it won't be the Ultimate version, it will hopefully be a decent version.

I like the idea of the Obi-Wan. But they could do that in the basic line with all the extra bubble room we have. We definatly need an Old Obi-Wan with soft goods so we can put him in the new Landspeeder. It's to bad they packed another Luke in with the Speeder, instead of Obi-Wan.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Ultimate Darth Vader:

double cloth capes, metal lightsaber hilt with removable blade and a magnet in his belt, 14 points of articulation (ball-socket head, ball socket shoulders, elbows, wrists, swivel biceps, waist, hips, ball-socket knees), removable hand, 2-piece removable helmet

Ultimate Clontrooper:

16-points articulation (the same as Vader above just add ankle articulation), removable helmet, white/red/green/yellow/blue versions

Just my ideas.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

You know, Hasbro'll never give us these figures. They'd rather milk us dry by releasing many versions of each character. But we can dream...
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku