Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Droid?

Cool Favorite Droid?

Well, R2 and Threepio got their own thread, but there were some cool droid figures besides them. Clicks, extra arms, breathing tubes ("Dirty water! Dirty water!" Ask me about that sometime), and even GRIPPING HANDS! Which 1SZ-14U (OneisZee-OneFourYoo)?

R5-D4
    Power Droid (a.k.a. Gonk)
    FX-7
    2-1B
    8D8
    EV-9D9

I'm leaving bounty hunters out for a reason.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Re: Favorite Droid?

Hmm, not including IG-88 or 4-Lom makes it tough, since they are my favorite droids, but not my favorite bounty hunters. But let's see. I'd have to say that 8-D8 was pretty cool. Close behind would be EV-9D9, but I think I liked 8-D8 the best cause he looked like a robotic skeleton. Here's my usual list:

1. 8-D8
    2. EV-9D9
    3. FX-7
    4. 2-1B
    5. Death Star Droid
    6. R5-D4
    7. Power Droid (a.k.a. Gonk)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-17-2002 at 10:15 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

power droid was my favorite followed by R5-D4 and DS droid , who were R2-D2 and C-3PO's cousins when I was a kid

Lightbulb well

I'd go with FX-7 because I like hyis his many arms and the extending head
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Power droid. Again,it's on of those kid things were you like the "clicky" legs.

Unhappy Again?!?

How could I forget Death Star Droid? At least my fellow SSGers are wise enough to notice my omission. Yet, a BSLOS is required to make up for this:

"Doctor said my mom should've had an abortion!
    'Bortion
    'Bortion
    'Bortion
    'Bortion
    'Bortion
    'Bortion
    'Bortion
    'Bortion
    'Bortion
    'Bortion
    'Bortion.
    I don't wanna waste my time..."

(I counted; the echo is 11 times)

My favorite droid to play with would've been 2-1B: only droid with a "weapon," had gripping hands, and his removable breating tube. But as a collector, I'd have liked EV-9D9 best. He had a movable mouth! But were his legs hard to keep from getting bent? "Yes or no will do."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

R5-D4, much better than the current version we have.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

C-3PO with removable limbs.

I am a destructive individual by nature, so it just seemed natural to like a toy you can take apart.

I also enjoyed the Droid Factory as a child. But I guess that dosen't relly count as A droid. Especially since it was never really in the movie.
    May the force be with you.

Id have to go with the DeathStarDroid.
    [url]www.deathstarplans.com[/url]