Hey You!!! Stopa'dare

OK, with this site starting to reach the 300 members plateau, I was wondering: who here is from New York State? I can't be the only one? If you are from NY, check out the 'Collector Clubs' thread! ThanX!!!

Re: Hey You!!! Stopa'dare

Originally posted by The 'Xir
    OK, with this site starting to reach the 300 members plateau, I was wondering: who here is from New York State? I can't be the only one? If you are from NY, check out the 'Collector Clubs' thread! ThanX!!!

No but is anyone from Australia here?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I am from NJ, 5 min. from the city.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Is anybody besides master jedi and me from Iowa? We'd start a Iowa Collector's Club, but the 5 hour commute between Lawton and the Quad Cities every week would be a beeyatch...

The other Okies and I started a collector's club awhile ago, it all started on a thread in the old SSG forums...our club has been rather successful! So I guess you could say SSG is our collector's club's mother...
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Ok, this is the thread that its supposed to show us who is from NY, i hope that all of u are ok and u know that u have a family in the SSG forums.
    As always...........L

Apparently I am the only one here in Cleveland, OH...
    ...what a desolate place this is.

But, I certainly appreciate being in the SSG family... thanks to all!
    Last edited by JEDIpartner; 09-19-2001 at 01:16 PM.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs up

Lowly Bantha Cleaner is also from NY, and he was posting here today, so i guess thats all.
    As always...........L