Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yoda's species/ home planet?

Do you guys think Lucas will ever reveal them?

No. And I hope not. He has already screwed up Boba Fett's whole mystery to him.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I don't think Lucas will reveal it in the films, but maybe once he's done it will be opened up in the EU.

I'm actually surprised that he put Yaddle in TPM, I always thought Yoda would be the only one we see

Mickey Suttle says Yoda is a Whill, and his full name is Yoda D' Kana.

www.supershadow.com

Since he personally knows Lucas, I'm sure its the Gospel truth.

Sorry, I just love making fun of this guy.

i guess we'll see. If this guys is GL friend then why does he ruin the secreats that GL tries to keep.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

i personally dont want to know, i like the thought of it being a mystery, i agree he did screw up fett, but i still love him...(fett that is)
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

I agree. Yoda's species and homeworld should remain unknown.

PENDO!

I don't think this will ever be revealed, but I think it would be very interesting to find out. I can see all kinds of interesting explanations for Yoda's species, their homeworld, and their place in the Star Wars universe.

Interesting, but I don't think that Supershadow guy knows his arse from a hole in the ground.......

Lucas would NEVER allow something like that to happen......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

i have to say yoda is my fav charcter by far but i think maybe only his spiceis not homeworld just so we can classify him.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!