Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by AT-AT Man
    hey Jar Jar or any one, is it true that they are releasing the Back to The Futue series on Dvd, oh I hope so, also what is this about a Pulp Fiction SE any word on that.i love that movie, Quintin Tarentino is a great director.
    Yes they are, it is due out around Christmas time. Another big expense on DVD's at the end of the year. Here is what I have on it so far. The info is from Thedigitalbits.

You Region 1 Back to the Future fans will be happy to learn that the eventual U.S. DVD release (according to retailers tentatively set for 12/17, but it now looks like Universal may be pushing to get it out a month earlier) will probably include more than the international version.

You may remember that a few months ago, we received a list of rumored Back to the Future DVD specs from a source in Brazil. Well, we've now received word of the officially announced specs for Universal's international release of the Back to the Future Trilogy (set for September elsewhere around the world). Keep in mind that the U.S. release is expected in December. But since the specs you see below are official, they're likely the same as the ones you'll see on the U.S. discs (or very close to identical). Here's the rundown:

Back to the Future - the original "making of" featurette, a retrospective look at the film featuring cast and crew, all new audio commentary with Michael J. Fox, director/Writer Robert Zemeckis & producer/writer Bob Gale, outtakes and deleted scenes, original make-up tests, hover board test footage, trivia subtitle track option, production gallery with photographs, original storyboards and props, Huey Lewis & The News Power of Love music video.

Back to the Future II - the original "making of" featurette, a retrospective look at the film featuring cast and crew, outtakes and deleted scenes, production gallery with photographs, original storyboards and props.

Back to the Future III - a retrospective look at the film featuring cast and crew, outtakes and deleted scenes, production gallery with photographs, original storyboards and props, ZZ Top Doubleback music video.

Thanks to our friends at BTTF.com for the info.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

that is gunna be one awsome box set, can't wait. gotta get it for christmas.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

If you are still having trouble navigating the Memento 2-Disc SE DVD, then have no fear, JJB is here. Here is a link to how to navigate the unique menus and find all the secrets. Enjoy!

http://www.dvdtalk.com/mementoleguide.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Thanks JJB, now that I know it has the chronological version too I'll buy it ASAP.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots
    Thanks JJB, now that I know it has the chronological version too I'll buy it ASAP.
    Glad to help. I need to pick this one up as well. But I'm a lil short this month, and I am saving up for all the DVD's due in August-November.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks