Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Endor?

Endor?

Does anyone believe that the Empire would have truly lost that battle?

I always thought about that and I don't think so
    I mean the ewoks only through little ROCKS at the troopers and suddenly the troopers were K.O. - THEY HAD LASER BLASTERS those little ewoks would have all been fried if it hadn't been the last movie where the rebellion had to win

Is that a question? It's like you recognized Endor at the supermarket and tapped him (it?) on the shoulder. Or maybe you are offering a guest some Endor to spread on their toast instead of jam. Or maybe somebody just said it, and you are in disbelief.

"Endor?"

"Uhh...yes. Endor." or "Nope. Sorry. Not Endor." I can't decide.

And by Endor(?) do you mean the battle on the surface or the battle in space? Or both?

sad

Um....the whole thing is known as the battle of/at Endor. I think it is pretty selfexplanitory. LOL

Re: Endor? Wasn't he a Constructicon?

Well, the Death Star (a.k.a. IG-88 ) was only good enough to destroy maybe 3 Rebel ships. The TIE waves weren't all that effective either, as it seemed they took heavier losses than Rebel X-, B-, Y-, or A-Wings. So, no, the Empire would've lost that portion.

On the forest moon, the Ewoks were quite out-weaponed and if the Imperials would have used heavy bombing and no mercy, the Rebellion would've failed miserably. So the Empire wins here.

Tied 1-1. But the tie breaker is conference record, and the Empire gets the nod, 14-10 to 9-15. Sorry, Rebels.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

so

For the space battle part. You fail to mention space being full of Star Destroyers. You think that the rebellions rag tag group of fighters and a few capital ships beat down all those Star Detroyers, I mean there were a lot of Star Destroyers.

that does sound kinda screwy, ewoks and rocks, vs stormtroopers and blasters...hmmmm
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Re: so

Originally posted by Cotasnoova
    For the space battle part. You fail to mention space being full of Star Destroyers. You think that the rebellions rag tag group of fighters and a few capital ships beat down all those Star Detroyers, I mean there were a lot of Star Destroyers.

PBBBBBT...All those Star Destroyers were EMPTY, man. That was, like, just a show for the rebels to get 'em all scared and stuff.

(I think some have them might have even been models that were blue screened in later...)

Yeesh, I don't see how you can say the Stormtroopers could win against the Ewoks just because they had blasters, I mean Stormtroopers get knocked out in their own Death Star from low door frames.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

LOL good point

LOL good point Basker. LMAO!

One thing though, who ever said they had empty Star Destroyers or is that a joke? The Emperor called it the Fleet. Where did this supposed truth come by about empty vessels? I am just wondering because that would change my perspective on things.