Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Shmi's dying words?....

Sorry, don't know if this has been explored in other threads or not but, here goes....
    What does she tell Anakin once he finds her? In listening to the soundtrack, it sounds like a rather short scene, but we've had the dialog for just about every other scene spelled out to us in great detail, and all I've heard regarding this scene is something to the effect of "I told you I'd come back" blah blah blah...nothing concrete, which to me means that she's gonna lay something heavy on him and they're really keeping this one under wraps. Like Empire, I think Ep2 has to have it's big controversial issue, "Is Darth Vader Luke's father"? etc. What do you think she'll tell Anakin other than, "My goodness, you've grown"...There's a pretty tense moment in the music for this scene, it kinda breaks down like 1)Anakin sneaks into the camp 2)Discovers his mother 3)Loving words exchanged 4)Heavy words layed on Anakin 5)Shmi dies crescendo 6)Anakin starts kickin' *** and then continues into other stuff. I love how spooky the soundtrack sounds, really great work by JW.
    There you go, have at it, "Smithers, release the hounds...."
    "You're using her as bait..."

" Anakin... I want you to know... who your.. father.. is.... he's Yoda."

But really I think she'll say.

"You kept your promise." maybe.

"Anakin....I must....tell....you....the truth.....your father is..... Tom Arnold....."

I don't think there is going to be any "super surprise" like in ESB. But who knows.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I think the whole mystery thing is who Sidious is, even though all of us think we know.

"Anakin, you're not jake Loyd, what did you do with Jake? Oh, by the way, your dad is..... Me. yes that's right, I used to be a man. Your Mother is *ack*"

I don't think there'll be a rvelation I think she just says how glad she is that he came back to free her from captivity and then she dies. maybe her dying words are something about him being a good person inside and to be true to himself and never change. So when he goes bad he makes a mug of his Mother too. That'd be cool. Shmi thinks the sun shines out of him and then he turns into a monster. The question still lies unanswered though, why the hell was Shmi in the deseret in the first place? Or did the dawn raid mean her being held captive by the Tuskens? But Tuskens don't take prisoners they just kill. Tuskens wouln't have Shmi showing her skin because that's forbidden in Tusken lore which is why the women and children also wear masks. So is Shmi dressed as a Tusken Female? Is the action figure of the Tusken female really Shmi. She was kidnapped for to be a babysitter? Hmmmm...........

"One time...while you were asleep...I put...myself in your mouth...and had..a friend..take...a picture..."

"Ani....there is...another...Skywalker..." (At which point it is revealed that Shmi's daughter was taken from her and raised on another world to become a great political leader... )

"I never..saw...Venice..."

"I'm so cold Rafe, so cold..' (Oh wait, that's Pearl Harbor...sorry)

"Just in time, huh kid?"

"Ani? Is that you? Come closer, help me take off this mask. Let me look on you with - my own - eyes. tell me - does my - bum look - big in this........?"

or

"Well about bloody time...!"

"Roseeee buddd..."

"Dang you're a bad actor."

"HAH! I've got one figure but you've got 3 planned with more to come and yet mine is better than yours!"

"I'm not really your Mother... I'm your neice."

"You fought that stuck up girl before coming to look for me? Slimo!"
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

It certainly seems that Mom's been arount Watto for quite some time. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin... Ani had a pointy nose and snarl too (tusks are a recessive gene?).

On an non kidding note, Shimi says with her last breath "I always knew you'd come back." But I like you guys interpretations better. "You guys". Is that even correct english?

HEEEEYYYY YOOOUUUUU GGUUUYYYYYYYSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"