Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favourite Vintage Figure???

As I'm sure you guys and Gals have favourite vintage figures who are they and why?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I have to say that Yoda is my favorite figure, Amanaman and the Royal Guard are tied for second.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Royal Guard ROCKS!

The original Threepio is a second.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I can only base this on figures I've actually owned (so that leaves out most of the POTF figures). But it's still kind of a toss-up. I would have to say my favorite figure consistently from childhood to adulthood has been the Imperial Commander. I loved him as a kid and I still think he's one of the best figures from the original line. Probably one of the most underrated too.

I've always kind of liked the generic humans since I could just pretend they were me.

Emperor's Royal Guard gets second because he's still the quintessential Royal Guard figure.

Rebel Commander gets third for the same reasons I like the Imperial Commander.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

As a child I have to say the most played with would have to be Dath Vader!

As an adult I would have to say Amanaman.

As second runner uo I would have to say of course the Stormies!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Lightbulb

Can you believe I can't locate a thread like this in the Old Forums?

I loved Hoth Han! Holsters rule, even if the gun's backwards. I have yet to touch Trooper Luke, as he's one of my few unopened ones, so he might overtake Han.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Thumbs up

Fav. vintage figures:

1.- Han solo (Original)
    2.- Luke bespin Fatigues
    3.- Yoda
    4.- Snowtrooper
    5.- Luke Jedi Knight

Thats all folks!!
    As always...........L

My favourite figures are:

1. Snaggletooth - Cool figure,his small and very different,plus I like his belt buckle

2. Fx-7 - This droid has so many hands/arms
    3. Vader - Like his lightsaber in his arm
    4. Amanaman - Big strange looking Bananna
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Red face duh!

I forgot to mention Barada. He's my current favorite, and not just because I paid $45 for him. He's also the first beefed-up SWAF.
    Last edited by bigbarada; 09-14-2001 at 10:48 PM.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Re: duh!

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I forgot to mention Barada.
    How could you forget? Since your named after him
    GNT
    ''