Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question What are you looking more forward to, AOTC figures or the movie?

After all the recent forum talk of finding AOTC figures so dang early I think I'm looking more forward to collecting the figs than seeing the actual movie. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for May 16 to come. But seeing how tight the stores have been lately in releasing the last POTJ waves and the preview figures I am more "caught up" in figure hunting than anything else.

I can see the movie anytime once it's released but some of the figures may be really tough to find once they are released, just like DM with EP1. In my mind I'll have to almost camp out at WM or TRU to find anything decent since nada has appeared in my little corner of the world.

Does anybody else have my same attitude or are you just "I'll get around to finding figures when they come out."?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Great question Mandalorian Candidat

I'm the opposite though. I would like to find a few items early, but I am not that excited about it. So far I only want a few 12" figures and a handful of 3 3/4" figs, so I'm not worried about what I do or don't find.

But I do look forward to 3 weeks from tonight because it will be a fun holdover until 5/16 for me.

While I am anticipating both very eagerly, I am taking it one step at a time. Basically I am looking forward to 4/23 right now because it is very close and I am ready for the toys.
    Once I have the toys I will then look to 5/16.
    Plus May 16 seems so long from now still, so 4/23 will hold me over until the movie.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Despite...

that I expect the movie to suck, all of the figures are warming the pegs here because they do suck (I have already bought and returned one of each of the AOTC figures, 10 in all including the sneak pukes and the worst [first] wave), I have to say the movie. My fiancee saw a trailer and said it looks a lot better than E1...Here's hoping!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

i thought the figures were coming 4/21...

Toys, all the way. No - the movie. No - toys. No - the movie. No - toys. No - the movie. No - toys. No - the movie. No - toys.............

Movie!!! Gotta be the movie for me.

No wait, the toys...I think...

Movie?....

Toys....

Movie...

Toys....

Movie...

Toys...

Movie...

Erm....CEREAL!!!!!

PENDO!

Re: Despite...

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    that I expect the movie to suck, all of the figures are warming the pegs here because they do suck (I have already bought and returned one of each of the AOTC figures, 10 in all including the sneak pukes and the worst [first] wave), I have to say the movie.
    Wow, DC. Tell me what you really think!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I guess I do sound a little angry don't I MC.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

So do the figures come out on the 21st or the 23rd?