Thread: Bel-Cam!

Bel-Cam!

is it true?

have you turned moderator?

i have returned to find my empire in ruins.

How could I pass over this thread? There was something familiar about it for some reason...

Yes, I am a moderator. But that doesn't mean I can't still have fun. Watch... (corners of BCJ's mouth slowly turn upward, slowly... slowly... OH NO! His mouth has shattered! The humanity! The innanity...)

See?

Welcome back!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

You can no longer address him by his fomer name of Bel-Cam Jos. You must now address him by his proper Mod name of Mr. Daddy Pants!!

he he he . . . . . . . . .

JK Bel-Cam Jos, please don't delete me
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

BEL-CAM JOS gets to cruise the galaxy in his Z-95 HEADHUNTER, customized with a side compartment so he can bring along his Frog Dog, GEECH. Together they protect the galaxy from violence and corruption.

He enjoys solar skiing, nuna billiards, sand-fishing, and plotting to kill Jabba.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Lord Tenebrous, what do you mean by "Frog Dog"? Please tell me you're referring to that thing in Jabba's palace that barks, because some friends and I always called it a frog dog. How ironic

DISCLAIMER: uhhh, if you aren't referring to what I'm thinking of, please disregard my post

That's what I meant. Ironically, I think 'frog dog' is the most official term for it so far.

He doesn't have back legs, so he's not allowed to ride with his head out the window unless his tail is strapped in tight. Geech hopes one day to be Emperor, and exile all the vegetarians far beyond the outer rim.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Arrow

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    BEL-CAM JOS gets to cruise the galaxy in his Z-95 HEADHUNTER, customized with a side compartment so he can bring along his Frog Dog, GEECH. Together they protect the galaxy from violence and corruption.

He enjoys solar skiing, nuna billiards, sand-fishing, and plotting to kill Jabba.
    Hmm... a couple interesting tidbits from your post, my Lord T. First, I used to go by BEL-CAM JOS when I was having problems with my password getting erased, and the names were case-sensitive. Next, I was in That Thing You Do! as an extra, and a band from that movie was Capt'n Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters. The other stuff is obviously something attributed to my clone, Bel-Cam Jos III.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

And with that, we quote SirSteve...

"Thread Closed"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.