Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favourite Carded Figure???

From the Power Of The Force 2 line who is the figure that you like carded? Which figure looks the best carded?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Well, my mind first runs to Vader w/ Removable Helmet because it looks great, but I would like to better qualify my answer.

For whatever reason, I just LOVE the sticker addition that says, "With Detachable Hand". Same goes for Bespin Luke.
    I guess when they first were released it was eye catching to me and spruced up the package design a bit. It's not major, but hey I like it.

As for the green card non freeze frame, my favorite is probably Yak Face.

Thumbs up

I have to go with Leia Boussh. I just think that it is cool on a Shadows card.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up

That would be Bespin Luke, although the Tarkin and Darth w/ removable helmet are cool too.
    As always...........L

Sandtrooper. I got 7 of them all still carded and lined up on my wall. They look cool like that

Cool

I think, Darktrooper looks awesome in the card. Once you took it out, it doesn't look that great.

Arrow

I really liked the SOTE cards, but no carded figure looks super cool in that line. I'd have to go with DS Trooper, only because he is so awful out of the package that not knowing how bad he is by keeping him carded must be better.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I like C-3po with rem/body parts and net on card because it looks so crowded that it looks like we are getting what we payed for!

Death Star Droid - Nothing more shinny about it when it reflects into your eyes plus with the Mousedroid nest to him it looks cool
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

It looks like that some bubbles of POTF figures are turning yellow. SOme of our favorite figures may change.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."