Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Finally finished it last night...
    Then immediately started playing a new game.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I beat it Sunday, it only took me a week. My computer really lags a lot because I haven't upgraded my computer in 3 years, so you can imagine how out of date it is. Since the lag was so bad and it kept locking up on me I kept dying for the most stupid reasons. The hardest part was jumping across the open pit when the guys are shooting missles at you. Try landing when your computer is wigging out on you, it sucks. But I beat it nonetheless, without cheating. I think that everyone on SSG who has it should play a multi-player game together. I'd like to face off against some of you, or do teams, even although my computer may be a little slow. Does this sound like anything anybody would be willing to do?
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

yes yes yes!!! me and derek are supposed to do something too.

I'm all for it.
    Count me in too
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Perhaps we should pm each other if we wanted to find a time we could all do it?
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Indeed. Someone start messaging me.

Outcast is a visually stunning game, the duels, the action, the landscapes, cool, Kyle Katarin has come back "Full Force" if you will. Although Mon Mothma looks like Janet Reno...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I was slow in finishing this too. I just beat it last light. The final duel with Desann was cool. And I love decapitating the dark jedis and stormtroopers. Very nice game.

I loved fighting back to back with Skywalker as well.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Sometimes I spawn NPC Lukes and cut them all to pieces.

Oh, here's a fun thing: spawn a BUNCH of stormtroopers in a straight line, them throw the saber at them. It cuts them down like a row of dominoes!

Spawn some jediF.

"npc spawn jediF"

It's great fun and also visually stunning to have a room full of those walking around.